Speech Therapy is a form of Rehabilitative Intervention that centers on enhancing communication skills for the client. It can also be used to approach Developmental Disabilities, Swallowing Difficulties and other forms of speech impediments.
Training and treatment involves one or a combination of the following modules:
- Auditory Rehabilitation
- Therapy for Auditory Processing Disorders
- Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Articulation and Pronunciation Exercises
- Treatment for Motor Speech Disorders
- Reducing Fluency Difficulties
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment
- After-Stroke Disorders (Slurred Speech)
- Minimizing Cognition Delays
- Down Syndrome Treatment
- Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
Care & Beyond Home Care LLC will do the best to achieve client satisfaction in providing Speech Therapy Services to you at home. If your loved one could use some help with their health issues or daily living activities, give us a call at 978-677-0284 / 978-551-1218 for a personalized care plan.