It is the job of your occupational therapists to help you improve your Work Skills and Self-Care Skills after an injury or after the diagnosis of medical condition that affects your functional abilities.
Through Occupational Therapy, you can enhance your level of independence by way of training, close guidance by the therapist and the positive emotional support through your recovery journey.
Occupational Therapists at Care & Beyond Home Care LLC are licensed and experienced to conduct the following treatments for the patient at home.
- Basic Skills Re-Education
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Recommending Activities to Promote Independence
- Assessing Client’s Home Environment for Safety
- Fatigue Management in Overcoming Disability
- Coordination Enhancement
- Education in the Use of Mobility Adaptive Equipment
- Assessment of Cognition and Psychosocial Needs
- Sensation Restoration Treatment
- Enhancement of Body Mechanics
- Muscle Control Restoration and Training
- Coaching on Work Safety Practices
- Fitting and Education on Prosthetics
Care & Beyond Home Care LLC will do the best to achieve client satisfaction in providing Occupational Therapy Services to you at home. If your loved one could use some help with their health issues or daily living activities, give us a call at 978-677-0284 / 978-551-1218 for a personalized care plan.