Medical Social Workers from Care & Beyond Home Care LLC do more than Hospital Discharge Assistance and Administrative Support services for the patient and family. They also serve as your guide in the often complex task of coordinating multi-disciplinary clinicians involved in your care.
Medical Social Workers can help you with:
- Facility-Based Care Placement
- Hospital Discharge Arrangements in Behalf of Client
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Foster Care Planning
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Coping with Impending Loss of a Loved One
- Arranging Inpatient Care or Outpatient Care
- Finding Fund Sources for Health Care
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Coordinating Post-Hospitalization Treatment
- Providing Guidance on Healthcare Policy
- Alternative Living Arrangements
Care & Beyond Home Care LLC will do the best to achieve client satisfaction in providing Medical Social Services to you at home. If your loved one could use some help with their health issues or daily living activities, give us a call at 978-677-0284 / 978-551-1218 for a personalized care plan.